Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Message of Our Lady, Queen of Peace transmitted in 1/1/2017

Dear children, I am your Mom and I came from Heaven to call you to conversion. Open your hearts and let yourself be guided by God. You walk to a painful future. A great storm will come and the Great Ship will be affected. I invite you to experience the grace of the Lord through the power of prayer and listening of His Word. For these times of tribulations I offer you as weapons the Holy Rosary , The Sacred Scripture, the Eucharist, and the fidelity to the true teaching of the Church. The righteous will drink the bitter cup of scorn and indifference. The days will come when the defenders of the faith will be treated as enemies. Pray. Only with the power of prayer you can overcome the devil. The wolves dressed in sheep cause great suffering to God's Chosen. Do not lose your heart. Just stand in the way I have indicated. All that is false will fall to the ground. For the perseverance of a little flock, the Church of My Jesus will keep the faith. Move forward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment